No matter how long the tooth has been missing; the dental implant integrates with the bone and provides a solid anchor enabling replacement teeth to be permanently fastened into place.
Implant placement requires a small surgical procedure. Modern Implant techniques ensure that the insertion of the implant can be carried out relatively quickly and with minimal discomfort using Sedation dentistry. An ideal candidate for Dental Implant treatment is in good general and oral health. They must have adequate bone available to support the Implant. If this is not the case bone can be augmented.
Just a few of the benefits Dental Implants can provide patients, include:
- Implants look and feel just like natural teeth.
- They will allow you to speak and eat with more confidence and comfort.
- You will be able to eat and chew again without pain or irritation.
- Implants can reduce or eliminate bone atrophy, which causes “shrinkage” or facial cosmetic changes.
- Adjacent teeth are not sacrificed (i.e. cut with the drill), which is required with conventional bridge treatment.
- Implants have a very high success rate and are considered an excellent option for tooth replacement.
- Dental Implants can actually allow for the improved enjoyment of the textures and flavours of your favourite foods.
The first steps are to have an implant consultation and discuss the best options for you. We pride ourselves in delivering great quality ethical dental implants in Essex. Come in for your free consultation. Our team will love to help.