12 Jul How can we help with Dental Implants
Find out how you can improve your smile and confidence with Dental Implants Essex
We BELIEVE everyone deserves to smile & chew with confidence. Everyone deserves to feel good about themselves and have the freedom to show their beautiful smile to the world. But unfortunately, many are not able to because of missing teeth. People also find they cant show their natural smile because of how it looks.
Missing teeth can affect the overall well-being of a person and can even hinder their self-confidence, affecting their lives to the point that they are unable to eat, drink, and smile naturally. This sad reality has caused many people in Essex and all over the country to look for ways to combat the effects of missing teeth, leading them to only one answer: Dental Implants.
But what are dental implants? And how can they help and benefit you?
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are an innovative solution to missing teeth. They mimic a natural and healthy tooth root in strength, and they even provide extra support for your surrounding teeth.
They have a strong titanium “root” which acts like a root of a tooth and is inserted into the bone. This titanium root, or implant, is used to support dentures, crowns, and bridges.
But, unlike other missing teeth solutions, dental implants can last a lifetime. They do not weaken or wane over time; they look act and feel like your natural teeth as they are fixed to your bone.
How Dental Implants help change your life
Not only do dental implants look and feel real, they have many other benefits that will enhance your physical health and your mental well-being. Just think of all the times you’ve had to pass an opportunity for a good meal because of the pain or lack of confidence that comes from eating with your friends! Or the embarrassment you may feel when laughing amongst a group of your peers! All of that, plus more, can be fixed with dental implants.
Dental implants will help you:
- Become confident in yourself and your appearance – Instead of missing teeth or dodgy dentures, dental implants will look, act, and feel like your real teeth. You will feel confident with your smile, and you will feel much better within yourself.
- Improve your speech – Dentures often cause people to be careful when they speak, just in case the dentures slip and slide. This causes speech to be slurred or mumbled. Having dental implants prevents that from happening as they do not move and dance around; they are firmly entrenched roots! So, you can rest assured that your speech will get back to normal and you can talk without a care in the world.
- Feel comfortable inside and out – Because implants are just like your natural teeth, you can eat and drink without pain and discomfort. A massive bonus, wouldn’t you agree? Dental implants also encourage the natural flavours of food that you missed while struggling with missing teeth.
- Take care of your oral health – Individual implants allow you to clean freely between your teeth rather than just brushing bridges and missing vital cracks and corners. Therefore, teeth hygiene is heightened, and oral health is improved.
- Have a happier, healthier smile for longer – Dental implants are durable, strong, and powerful. Treat them well and they will last you a lifetime, allowing you to smile from the inside out.
Meet our oral surgeon ADEEL ALI and the clinical team who are caring and will listen to your concerns and find the best way we can help. We’ve treated hundreds of patients who have been worried and concerned. We would love to help so please come in and have a free chat
Dental Implants in Essex
At Braintree Dental Studios in Essex, we provide top quality care and offer a wide range of implant options to suit your individiual needs. If you are struggling to regain your confidence because of tooth loss or ill-fitting loose dentures, get in contact today to see what we can offer you to HELP.
Just imagine being able to eat properly again. Imagine being able to talk normally, like you used to. Imagine being able to smile with confidence. You deserve it! – let’s make a change.